woensdag 1 juni 2016

New books to look forward to for June 2016

This is the list of new releases for the month of June 2016 I am looking forward to:

Christine Feehan - Shadow Rider - Shadow 1
Darynda Jones - The curse of tenth grave - Charley Davidson 10 HC
Heather Graham - The Rising HC
Julie Hyzy - Grace sees red - Manor of Murder Mystery 7
Julie Hyzy - Grace cries Uncle - Manor of Murder Mystery 6 HC
Lorna Barrett - Title Wave - Booktown Mystery 10 HC
Maggie Sefton - Knit to be tied - Kelly Flynn mystery 14 HC
Maggie Sefton - Purl up and die - Kelly Flynn mystery 13
Nora Roberts – Bay of Sighs – Guardians 2
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Born of Legend - League 11 HC
Kresley Cole - Sweet Ruin - Immortals After Dark 16 PB
Laurell K. Hamilton - Crimson Death - Anita Blake 25 HC
Nalini Singh - Allegiance of Honor - Psy-Changelings 15 HC
Stephanie Laurens - The Daredevil Snared - Adventurers Quartet 3 PB


I have read a total of 13 books in May, which is really not much. I hope to do better this month.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Nope, not by a long shot!

I have read 0 cozy mysteries, although there is one in my purse at the moment.

4 new books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
Anthology - Strange Brew
J.R. Ward -The King
Jennifer Estep - Deadly Sting
Eileen Wilks - Mortal Sins

and I re-read Dragonsong and Dragonsinger by Anne McCaffrey again.

1 historical romance:
Suzanne Enoch - Mad, Bad and Dangerous in Plaid

0 Nora Roberts books.



© 2016 Reviews by Aurian

2 opmerkingen: