maandag 14 maart 2016

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

My second new additions post for 2016! Am I loosing my addiction?

From Bookdepository:

Lori Handeland - Smoke and Water
J.D. Robb - Devoted in Death
Joanne Fluke - Double Fudge Brownie Murder
Christine Feehan - Spider Game
Deborah Blake- Wickedly Powerful
Lucy Arlington - Off the Books
Patricia Briggs - Dead Heat
Yasmine Galenorn - Darkness Raging
Lisa Shearin - The Brimstone Deception
Nancy Warren - best Man … with benefits
Annie West - Seducing his enemy's daughter
Annie West - The Sheikh's Princess Bride
Annie West - The Sinner's Marriage Redemption
Ilona Andrews - Magic Shifts
Nora Roberts - The Liar
Kalayna Price - Grave Visions

Bought at Amazon "Print on Demand":

Lisa Shearin - Wedding bells, magic spells

Secondhand books:

Clive Cussler - Golden Buddha
Clive Cussler - Trojan Odyssey
Linda Lael Miller - Fletcher's Woman
Linda Lael Miller - Moonfire
Maggie Shayne - Kiss me, kill me
Nancy Warren - My fake fiancée
Shiloh Walker - Razed

Bought at the bookfair:
Cassandra Clare - City of Heavenly Fire
Barbara Taylor Bradford - Breaking the rules
Alyson Noel - Dark Flame
Alyson Noel - Night Star
Dana Stabenow - A taint in the blood
Dane Stabenow - Play with fire



© 2016 Reviews by Aurian

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like you've got a lot of great new books. Deborah Blake is an author that I plan to start very soon. I already have the first book on audio. I love Shiloh Walker too, but haven't read the book that you picked up. I hope you enjoy it.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hope so too Melanie, for now it is somewhere on my TBR Mountain.

      Verwijderen
  2. Woohoo for Briggs and Robb! I need to get caught up on both of them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oh what a great group of books. I love Clive Cussler and Linda Lael Millers!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Wow, I have never seen another Clive Cussler review on a romance blog :) looking forward to reading some of yours!

      Verwijderen
  4. I don't see the loss of addiction and I see some good books there. Some I need as well. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen