vrijdag 1 mei 2015

New books to look forward to for May 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of May 2015 I am looking forward to:

Clive Cussler – Piranha – Oregon Files 10
Darynda Jones – Eight Grave After Dark – Charley Davidson 8 HC
Darynda Jones – Seventh Grave and No Body – Charley Davidson 7 PB
Gini Koch – Alien Separation – Katherine Kitty Katt 11
Heather Blake – Some like it witchy – Wishcraft Mystery 5
Jenn Bennett – Grave Phantoms – Roaring Twenties 3
Laura Childs – Ming Tea Murder – Tea Shop Mysteries 16 HC
Lorna Barrett – Book Clubbed – Booktown Mysteries 8 PB
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Born of Defiance – League 9 HC
Thea Harrison – Midnight’s Kiss – Elder Races 8
Jennifer Ashley – Grant – Riding Hard 2
Stephanie Laurens – A match for Marcus Cynster – Cynster 23

I have read a total of 22 books and 1 novella this month, and I am pretty happy with that.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I did 

I have read 4 cozy mysteries:
Victoria Hamilton – Muffin but murder
Duffy Brown – Dead Man Walker
Julie Hyzy – Grace among thieves
Ellery Adams – Lemon pies and little white lies

6 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
Susan Mallery – Sizzling
J.K. Beck – When Wicked Craves
Julie Kenner – The Givenchy Code
Rachel Caine – Bite Club
Anne Bishop – Written in red – re-read
Anne Bishop – Murder of Crows – re-read

3 books I have won / been gifted / given for review:
Gini Koch – Alien Separation
Kelly Hunter – Wish
Kelly Hunter – The trouble with Valentines

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
Nora Roberts – The Witness
Duffy Brown – Dead Man Walker



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh looks like you are doing well! I'm also looking forward to several of those books.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for reading Demise in Denim. So glad you had fun with the Savannah gang. Hugs, Duffy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen