maandag 1 oktober 2012

New books to look forward to for October 2012

This is the list of new releases for the month of October 2012 I am looking forward to:

Karen Marie Moning – Iced HC
Laura Childs – Skeleton Letters – Scrapbooking Mystery 9 PB
Laura Childs – Postcards from the Dead – Scrapbooking Mystery 10 HC
Yasmine Galenorn – Shadow Rising – Otherworld 12
J.R. Ward – Lover Reborn – BDB 10 – PB (already got the book!)
Catherine Coulter – The prince of Ravenscar – Sherbrook 11
Bertrice Small – Bianca – Silk Merchant’s Daughter
Christine Feehan – Dark Nights – Dark short story
Deborah Cooke – Ember’s Kiss – Dragonfire 8
Donna Fletcher – Wed to a highland warrior
Jennifer Ashley – Mate Claimed – Shifters unbound 4
Karen Chance – Fury’s Kiss - Dorina Basarab, Dhampir 3
Kresley Cole – Poison Princess – Arcana Chronicles 1
Melissa Mayhue – Warriors Reborn – Warrior 2
Sabrina Jeffries – ‘t Was the night after Christmas – Hellions of Hallstead Hall 6
Allison Pang – A trace of moonlight – Abby Sinclair 03
Stephanie Laurens – A lady of expectations anthology
Lorna Barrett – Murder in three volumes – Booktown Mystery 7

I have read a total of 21 books and 3 novella’s this month, which is a very nice score for a busy month.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month?

I have read 3 cozy mysteries:
- Tamar Myers – Play it again Spam®
- Kate Collins – Dearly Depotted
- Bailey Cates – Brownies and Broomsticks

2 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Jayne Ann Krentz – Twist of Fate
- Anthology: Christmas Spirits

and 1 book I have won:
- Carrie Lofty – Flawless

So, I am very happy that I am meeting my personal reading challenge goals, and hope to read some more golden oldies.

The winner of my Maya Banks – Whispers in the Dark contest is Diana Leigh, from Books & Secrets. Congratulations Diana! Please email me at auriansbooks at gmail dot com.


4 opmerkingen: