dinsdag 16 augustus 2011

New addition to my addiction

Today I received Helen Hollick - Sea Witch, autographed by the author. I won this book at Blodeuedd's blog, and I am looking forward to reading it.
I also received Sierra Dean - The secret guide to dating monsters, an e-book I won at Stella - Ex Libris.

I have won a lot of books (mostly ebooks) lately, but when I went and bought a lottery ticket for this weekend, nothing. So I'll just hope my book winning streak will continue for a while :). I love winning books, especially if they are signed by the author, and she puts some lovely swag with it :) Thank you Helen Hollick.


1 opmerking:

  1. You are like me, trust me I am in a lot of contests but I never win any of those, if there is not a book involved. it's like my grandma who only wins with those scratch lottery tickets

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen