dinsdag 28 juni 2011

New additions to my addiction

Yes, finally, they have arrived!

Today I received some more books from the Bookdepository:
Allyson James - Firewalker
Jennifer Lyon - Sinful magic
Roxanne St. Claire - Hunt her down and Take me tonight
Maggie Sefton - Skein of the Crime
but most important: Alyssa Day - Vampire in Atlantis!
My best friend has received this book two weeks ago, and she has to almost start reading the series, but I am dying to find out what happens in this one!

Also received directly from Alyssa Day:
autographed copy of Atlantis Betrayed, with a nice bookmark and two bookplates! Yeah, very happy with that! (Only she used my offical first name, and I hate that one, but well, it is signed!)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I've really got to try the Atlantis series. Everyone seems to love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohhh goodies :D And yay for the autographed copy you got

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen