vrijdag 1 april 2011

New books to look forward to for April 2011

Well, the list of new books to be published this month is huge! I am really looking forward to some of them:

Alexis Morgan – Bound by Darkness – Paladins of Darkness 7
Stephanie Laurens – It happened one season anth.
Annette Blair – Vampire Dragon – Works like magic 3
Christine Feehan – Savage Nature – Leopard people 5
Cheyenne McCray – Clay – Armed and Dangerous
Johanna Lindsey – That perfect someone – Malory 10
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Born of Shadows – League 5 HC
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Born of Desire – League 6
Susan Wittig Albert – Morning Glory – China Bayles 19 - HC
Susan Wittig Albert – Holly Blues – China Bayles 18 - PB
Cherry Adair – Hush
Christina Skye – The knitting diaries – anth.
Laura Childs – Fibre and brimstone – Scrapbooking series 8

I have only read 4 of last month's list, but then some of them have not yet arrived on my doorstep. But I read a whopping total of 23 books last month. Actually 24, but I still have to write a review of Born in Death, so that will be counted for April.

I wish you all a good reading month, and merry April Fool's day today.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten